• HOT NEWS

    Thursday 22 October 2020

    Hide your Kindle SHAME with this case that looks like a REAL book


    I love ereaders, but regular books are better. I’m not saying Kindles and the like aren’t worth your time, far from it. They’re amazing. Take, for example, my Kindle Paperwhite. It hold thousands of books, so I’m never at a loss for something to read. The backlight means I can devour novels in low-light. It’s easy to hold, so I can get comfortable everywhere. What’s not to like? Well, I’ll tell you: it doesn’t make me look smart. Books, and let’s be honest here, are a PR tool. Like… have you ever actually read a book? Me neither. Instead, I spend around 12…

    This story continues at The Next Web

    Or just read more coverage about: Kindle

    from The Next Web https://ift.tt/37tEJJk